Glenmount is a 5 bedroom detached old-style townhouse located in the centre of Castleblayney, Co Monaghan
- The fully equipped kitchen has a fridge, electric ceramic hob, double oven, dishwasher, cooking utensils, delph, and tableware.
- The adjacent modern utility room contains a freezer, gas hob, microwave, air fryer, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Our front living room features a fireplace with an electric stove, a mobile phone charging dock and a 36" tv with a DVD player and access to Netflix and Prime Video.
- The storage room adjacent to the entrance hall has ample space for all your luggage and golf cubs.
- There is an accessible downstairs WC with a wash hand basin.
- The utility room has an entrance to the back patio and garden featuring an outdoor seating area, table and parasol.
- The garage attached to the property is available for further storage.
UpstairsThere are 5 bedrooms available that can accommodate up to 10 guests.
- 1 ensuite master bedroom with a double-bed, equipped with wardrobes, mirrors, a feature fireplace and an entrance to the balcony, including an ensuite with a shower, corner bath, bidet and vanity unit.
- 1 double bedroom with a built in wash hand basin, wardrobe and bedside lockers.
- 1 spacious family bedroom with a double and single bed, a large wardrobe with full length mirror, chest of drawers and additional wash hand basin.
- 1 bright twin bedroom with comfortable single beds, a wardrobe, chez lounge, bedside locker and wash hand basin.
- 1 single bedroom with a built in wardrobe, bedside locker and an additional entrance to the balcony.
- 2 additional upstairs bathrooms (one bathroom equipped with a bath and the other with a shower).
- Towels, clothes hangers, bed sheets and bed linen are all provided.
- Pets are not permitted
- No smoking in house. There is a sheltered patio area for smoking at the back of the house
- Strictly no parties
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 11am